Pastor Gregory Hopkins
Born March 3, 1960 to the proud parents of Andrew and Mary Hopkins at home in Columbia Tennessee. Attending Hattie Cotton Elementary, then to Highland Heights Junior High and on to East Nashville High School graduating in the class of 1978.
Pastor Hopkins attended Tennessee State University graduating with a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Technical Aeronautics. With his heart set on going into the United States Airforce as a fighter pilot, but God had other plans for his life.
Having a love for God and accepting Jesus as his Lord and Savior in Payne Chapel AME Church at age 16. In the fall of October 1985 Pastor Hopkins accepted his calling to the ministry and began attending ministerial training receiving a Deacon and Elders ordination in the AME Church. In 1996 after pastoring 2 different churches in a 6 year span the Lord spoke to Pastor Hopkins and led him to resign from his pastorate in the AME Church and began a new ministry, the Lord naming this new church and ministry, Anointed Life Fellowship Church and ministries. In 2017 the ministry is celebrating 21 years of success. The now 300 member church serves outreaches in Nashville and around the world through its partnership with Creflo Dollar Ministries and Creflo Dollar Ministerial Association, (CDMA).
Pastor Hopkins in his many responsibilities serves as a board member for Nashville Occupational Industrialization Center (OIC)
Pastor Hopkins is married to Gloria of 33 years. They have 2 children,
Douglas and Christina and have 5 grandchildren.
Pastor Gloria Hopkins
Gloria Hopkins was born November 1, 1956 to Rev. Andrew Lee Hall and Mrs. Lillian Hall in a family of seven children. She graduated from Maplewood High School, honor roll student, participated in the marching band as a color guard and co-captain of the team. She attended Tennessee State University and completed her undergraduate work at Trevecca University. She received her Bachelor of Education in Management of Human Resources. She worked at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Accounting, Pediatric Genetics, and as a Grant Analyst. She worked at Tennessee State University in Public Relations, Purchasing, Financial Aid and School of Nursing. Presently, she is a school teacher in the Metro Nashville Public Schools. She is married to Pastor Gregory Hopkins for 33 years. They have two children and five grandchildren. She enjoys spending time with her family.
She pastors along with her husband Pastor & Founder Gregory Hopkins of Anointed Life Fellowship Church in Nashville, Tennessee. She loves the Word of God and spending time worshipping God. She is a follower of Jesus Christ. Her goal is be like Jesus and glorify God in everything that she does.
What to Expect
When you arrive at our campus for a church service, you can expect:
- Jesus Christ to be edified and glorified!
- The uncompromising Word of God taught with simplicity and understanding by Pastors Gregory and Gloria Hopkins
- An atmosphere full of high energy, anointed praise and worship
- Inspirational testimonies from Believers, sharing how God’s love, mercy, and grace has healed and delivered them
- An informational welcome packet for all first time visitors
- Awesome Children and Youth ministries where you may entrust your children to faithful, committed individuals who share God’s Word in an age-appropriate manner
- A variety of CDs, books and musical selections at the Word Works Bookstore (located on the lower of the church)
- Reliable van transportation to and from your location if necessary (Just call the church office and we will schedule your pickup)
Anointed Life Fellowship Church is a “Mission Church” called by God to fulfill His vision, plan, and purpose in this earth.
A mission is a body of people sent to do a Kingdom work in a foreign land; therefore we are ambassadors of the King, “Jesus Christ.”
Our mission is:
- To preach the Gospel of the Good News of the Lord Jesus Christ to all people all over the World.
- To cause healing to manifest in the lives of people.
- To free mankind from the bondage of sin through the Grace of God.
- To make known the freedom the Word of God will produce through teaching programs that inspire, educate, encourage, and exemplify the life of Christ in others.
- To educate men and women in trades and vocations for work to employ a more stable environment for families and communities.
- To develop educational programs and facilities for all people and in other countries.
- To assist and develop governmental personnel who will enter office to affect the cause of Christ in our local government and of the United States.
- To subdue the earth in all areas as worthy stewards of God representing His supreme authority and power.
- To cover the earth with the gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ using every form and means of communication.
As we walk as anointed saints in the love of God, our vision from the Lord is to exalt Jesus as Lord, leading all men of every race, creed and color to salvation, teaching them God’s way to prosperity and deliverance, thus building a sanctuary for the presence of God in the hearts of men giving God the Glory in every aspect of Anointed Life Fellowship Church.
- Practical Bible Teaching that produces the Wisdom of God in every Believer
- Proverbs 4:7
- “Wisdom is the principal thing, therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.”
- Proverbs 4:7
- God – Ordained, Peace Loving, Thriving Relationships
- “We are Family”
- God – Jesus – Holy Spirit is our Life
- Everything we do focuses on and points to Jesus
- Dignity and Compassion for Everyone
- Value people for who they are, not for what they can do, nor how much they can bring
- We are people of prayer
- Prayer is the foundation of ALFC